Sunday, January 6, 2008

Chris Rock, Political Genius

Chris Rock makes a point about Presidential hopeful and NY Sen. Hillary Clinton.
I think America's ready for a woman president . . . just not that woman. Being married to somebody doesn't make you good at their job. I've been with my wife 10 years now. If she got up here right now, y'all wouldn't laugh. At all. You get on a plane tomorrow, you want the pilot's wife flying you?
Hard to argue against. We got our current President because he was someone's son. And look how great that turned out.

I mean think about it, just because Stalin's my friend doesn't mean he's a devastatingly handsome, witty, charming, smart and humble man like me. Would you trust him as your political guide? I think not.

Hmmm, can it be that Dynasties are actually bad? Should it be that you have to earn the Presidency?

Nawwww, just give me people I'm familiar with. Then I feel like I'm in the club.

1 comment:

McGinty said...

For those of us not inclined to vote for Obama:

"I think America's ready for a black man as president . . . just not THAT black man."

Repeat for as long as it takes for our children to think we weren't on the wrong side of history.